Tuesday 28 April 2015

Eva Mendes Actress is the new face of Estee Lauder

Eva Mendes

Eva Mendes is the new face of Estee Lauder

Makeup/Cosmetics giant; Estee Lauder has unveiled Eva Mendes as the latest spokesperson.
The 41 year old actress joins models; Joan SmallsKendall Jenner and more who are spokesperson for the cosmetics brand.
The Cuban-American actress will front Estee Lauder's New Dimension (anti-aging) skincare line. The actress revealed her excitement as the latest face of the brand in an interview posted online by Estee Lauder.
Mendes says, “I have an angular face and I kind of had to learn which angles were which, and how I could work that into a scene. My face is changing, and I want to be able to embrace that process".
The actress who gave birth few months ago will front the campaign for the anti- aging line-New Dimension skincare line.

No comments:

Post a Comment