Wednesday 29 April 2015

Kendall Jenner Model goes seductive for V Magazine editorial

Kendall Jenner for V Magazine

Kendall Jenner for V Magazine Editorial

Kendall Jenner is fast growing into the IT model.
The nineteen year old reality star has worked with almost all the major fashion brands, done major editorials and still going strong.
The Kardashian-Jenner teen got to a sexy editorial for V Magazine in Calvin Klein denim; she was recently unveiled as face for the brand's #mycalvins Denim campaign.
Showing legs for days the model recalls her experience about fronting Calvin Klein's denim campaign, she tells V magazine: “This will be my first billboard on Sunset, which I’m ecstatic about. It’s really humbling, and honestly, I am a pretty shy person, but being part of the Calvin campaign and seeing myself up there will be a dream come true. I might have to eat every night at the Chateau Marmont with that hanging over my shoulder..."

No comments:

Post a Comment